BoatBanter.com

-   -   Boat Graveyard (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/5571-boat-graveyard.html)

Rock July 15th 04 09:27 PM

Boat Graveyard

In the SF Bay area, is there any "boat graveyard" that's not
underwater? I checked a couple of auto graveyards in Gilroy, but they
don't do boats.

Rock

Calif Bill July 16th 04 06:42 PM

Boat Graveyard

"Rock" wrote in message
In the SF Bay area, is there any "boat graveyard" that's not
underwater? I checked a couple of auto graveyards in Gilroy, but they
don't do boats.

Rock

Can not think of the name, but there is at least one in Rancho Cordoba area
of Sacramento. Might also matter what parts you are looking for.
Bill

Rock July 16th 04 07:42 PM

Boat Graveyard

Thanks, I'll check it out.

I want to build a hardtop to cover my aft cockpit, and dump the canvas
that's there now. So I'm looking for a deck that I can harvest.

I checked into having it done, but those guys are catering to the
wealthy, not to guys like me.

Rock

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 17:42:28 GMT, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

.. .

Calif Bill July 17th 04 06:42 AM

Boat Graveyard

"Rock" wrote in message
Thanks, I'll check it out.

I want to build a hardtop to cover my aft cockpit, and dump the canvas
that's there now. So I'm looking for a deck that I can harvest.

I checked into having it done, but those guys are catering to the
wealthy, not to guys like me.

Rock

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 17:42:28 GMT, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"Rock" wrote in message
.. .
In the SF Bay area, is there any "boat graveyard" that's not
underwater? I checked a couple of auto graveyards in Gilroy, but they
don't do boats.

Rock

Can not think of the name, but there is at least one in Rancho Cordoba

area
of Sacramento. Might also matter what parts you are looking for.
Bill

Post on www.coastsidefishingclub.com There are guys there that know the
name, and may even have someone in mind that could do it reasonable. Is the
major NorCal fishing club.
Bill

News July 17th 04 08:15 AM

Boat Graveyard