BoatBanter.com

-   -   1967 Cruiser Craft. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/5518-1967-cruiser-craft.html)

Waco July 13th 04 02:23 PM

1967 Cruiser Craft.

I have a 1967 Cruiser Craft, and I am having trouble finding anything
about it.
Does anyone know where I can find info?

I have been looking for about 10 years, and I am starting to wonder if
it's called something else.
It's 18' 9", aluminum, and has a "Cruiser Craft" emblem on either side
of the cabin. The guy I bought it from was kinda shady, so it may not
even be a Cruiser Craft.
Any info would be greatly appreciated.
I have pics if it helps.

Gould 0738 July 13th 04 05:33 PM

1967 Cruiser Craft.

Good luck.

Tracking down a boat company from almost 40 years ago is tough. Unless a boat
sells to such an extent that "owner's groups" etc develop, few people bother to
take the time to archive the records of what is frequently a small,
closely-held, (maybe family) business in an all-too-common struggle to stay
solvent.

Hope you find something, but the odds are pretty long.