BoatBanter.com

-   -   where to buy volvo tools? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/5418-where-buy-volvo-tools.html)

Black-n-Gold July 7th 04 05:50 AM

where to buy volvo tools?

Is there a good source online for getting vovlo parts? I'm looking for a
prop puller and haven't had any luck with the online search. thanks.

CJK July 7th 04 08:37 PM

where to buy volvo tools?

I built my own prop wrench for my duoprop for the inner nut, and would be
more than happy to send you the measurements on having one made, or if you
have a welder and a grinder, do it yourself :)

Christian

CJK July 8th 04 07:19 PM

where to buy volvo tools?

not a problem, that was the one tool I could not find for mine, so I made my
own. I would check with the folks at the local prop shop and see if they
have any homemade ideas. That is where I got my idea from, stolen fair and
square :)