NOYB

Default Free Photo Prints!

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Yes, for a limited time only, and for the first six who respond:

A free 8x10 or larger glossy of your favorite hi-resolution boating or
fishing photo.

I had to buy a new color printer for ad and brochure proofs, and it
prints damned good color photos, too, so long as the original is
high-resolution. So, if you have a special digital image, a sharp one,
taken with at least a four megapixel digital camera, and you want a nice
print on photo paper, let me know. I'll be delighted to make you a print
and mail it back to you.

No strings.

The email address that appears in my headers works...I rarely check it,
but it is legit.

Cheers.

You're not trying to get .jpg files of boats loaded onto your hard-drive
just in case someone challenges you for "proof" that you actually own a
boat...are you?

I bet you're hoping someone sends a lobster boat.

Flame Thrower

Could this be Harry's "Lobsta" boat, or possibly "I shot your dog"
Kanter's?

http://tinyurl.com/2fydm

Joe

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Yes, for a limited time only, and for the first six who respond:

A free 8x10 or larger glossy of your favorite hi-resolution boating or
fishing photo.

I had to buy a new color printer for ad and brochure proofs, and it
prints damned good color photos, too, so long as the original is
high-resolution. So, if you have a special digital image, a sharp one,
taken with at least a four megapixel digital camera, and you want a nice
print on photo paper, let me know. I'll be delighted to make you a print
and mail it back to you.

No strings.

The email address that appears in my headers works...I rarely check it,
but it is legit.

Cheers.

Great!
Make me a copy of this pic-
http://tinyurl.com/2g9yn

Harry Krause

NOYB wrote:

[...]

Yeah, and a fish, too.
basskisser

"NOYB" wrote in message ink.net...
[...]

You are nothing short of a nasty little piece of ****. You even have
nasty comments to someone, who, just to be nice, is going to print
some photos for people. You remind me of a Chihuahua, too little to be
of any real use to anyone, so to try to compensate, act like a nasty
little nipping asshole.

basskisser

"Joe" wrote in message .. .
[...]

And another chihuahua.....