BoatBanter.com

-   -   Boat slip (townhouse included) (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/513-boat-slip-townhouse-included.html)

Charlie Judice August 4th 03 08:41 PM

Boat slip (townhouse included)

I'm selling a townhouse in a marine community in Rochester,NY. We have
a marina and every home owner is guaranteed a deep water boat slip. The
marina is on Irondequoit Bay with access to Lake Ontario from April to
November. The townhouse is 1826 sq ft with a first floor master and
full basement. The community has a pool, club house, and tennis court.
But most of us are boaters. It is listed on Rochester MLS as 313029
and can be yours for $224,900 including the boat slip.