BoatBanter.com

-   -   harding lifeboat experts? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/5008-harding-lifeboat-experts.html)

blkaat June 10th 04 01:11 PM

harding lifeboat experts?

Hi,

Someone is offering a Harding lifeboat for sale. According to the salesman
it supports the use of an outboard engine. Although it certainly _looks_
like it does, I'm not sure. Can I get some sound advise about whether an
outboard is actually supported. And if it is: would a regular longtail
suffice, maximum horsepower, etc.The boat is from 1969. Pictures can be seen
he

http://foto.meurs.org/album.php?album=harding

Regards,

Rogier

blkaat June 10th 04 01:15 PM

harding lifeboat experts?

BTW: distance from transom to bottom of keel is 90 cm (roughly 36 inches).
Unfortunately I also don't know how deep the boats sticks in the water.