BoatBanter.com

-   -   Steam from Exhaust... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/48919-steam-exhaust.html)

ToneJohn September 25th 05 04:33 PM

Steam from Exhaust...

I have a '94 5.7 L Mercruise in my boat. Recently while running on the hose
when flushing i noticed steam coming from the exhaust on the prop and the
exhaust on the bottom of the outdrive. It wasn't a tremendous amount but
never noticed it before. Any basic suggestions to troubleshoot ?

THanks!

~^ beancounter ~^ September 25th 05 06:29 PM

do you have a heat exchanger?

trainfan1 September 25th 05 08:37 PM

ToneJohn wrote:
I have a '94 5.7 L Mercruise in my boat. Recently while running on the hose
when flushing i noticed steam coming from the exhaust on the prop and the
exhaust on the bottom of the outdrive. It wasn't a tremendous amount but
never noticed it before. Any basic suggestions to troubleshoot ?

THanks!

No troubleshooting necessary. Normal operation.

Rob