BoatBanter.com

-   -   SWEET (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/48626-sweet.html)

Harry.Krause September 15th 05 09:39 PM

SWEET

Please archive.

http://tinypic.com/dpa5wk.jpg

[email protected] September 15th 05 09:58 PM

I am glad to see you can laugh about that Harry, other people on both
sides are just too serious.

Don White September 15th 05 11:04 PM

wrote:
I am glad to see you can laugh about that Harry, other people on both
sides are just too serious.

Better check to see if that's the 'real Harry'. Looks like the imposter
is at work again.

Rob Petrie September 15th 05 11:27 PM

x-no-archive: yes

"Don White" wrote in message

I am glad to see you can laugh about that Harry, other people on both
sides are just too serious.

Better check to see if that's the 'real Harry'. Looks like the imposter
is at work again.

That was also my first thought. The 'real Harry' would never poke fun
at HIS presidential candidates, or past wannabes such as EMK who only lust
for more political power at every possible opportunity.

[email protected] September 16th 05 12:44 PM

Harry.Krause wrote:
Please archive.

http://tinypic.com/dpa5wk.jpg

Hello, Smithers.

Dan Krueger September 17th 05 12:29 AM

Nothing relevant. Again...

PocoLoco September 17th 05 09:26 PM

On 16 Sep 2005 04:44:04 -0700, wrote:

Harry.Krause wrote:
Please archive.

http://tinypic.com/dpa5wk.jpg

Hello, Smithers.

Why crosspost? Do you want the whole world to know about your fake motorcycle?
Did it make you feel manly to fabricate a motorcycle story?
--
John H

Brandon K. Montoya September 18th 05 11:36 AM

You're late to the party, stupid ****.

"Harry.Krause" wrote:

Please archive.

http://tinypic.com/dpa5wk.jpg

--
The Neo Conservative movement in the Republican party was founded
ideologically by Leo Strauss, a "man" who believed that saving his

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/video1037.htm

http://www.theocracywatch.org/

Harry.Krause September 18th 05 12:51 PM

In article , Brandon K. Montoya says...