BoatBanter.com

-   -   Mast climbing (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/48588-mast-climbing.html)

[email protected] September 15th 05 06:19 PM

Mast climbing

Don't know if y'all have seen this ... but it's a hoot ...

gary

http://www.quointech.com/PowerQuick1.htm

sojo January 6th 09 10:27 PM

Mast climbing

wrote:
Don't know if y'all have seen this ... but it's a hoot ...

gary

http://www.quointech.com/PowerQuick1.htm

Thanks for the link...

I will have to show our lineman this link and tell them its the new
method for climbing poles - I will probably get tarred and feathered.

bri

sojo January 6th 09 10:47 PM

Mast climbing

sojo wrote:
wrote:
Don't know if y'all have seen this ... but it's a hoot ...

gary

http://www.quointech.com/PowerQuick1.htm

Thanks for the link...

I will have to show our lineman this link and tell them its the new
method for climbing poles - I will probably get tarred and feathered.

bri

lol... I just realized I replied to a post that is dated 3.5 years ago.