NOYB

Default TERROR IN LA!!!

NO POWER!!!!!

From yesterday's NY Times:

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/12/politics/12tape.html

*JimH*

NO POWER!!!!!

The news is reporting that the LA Department of Water and Power is
responsible for the outage. No terrorist act.

Doug Kanter

"NOYB" wrote in message
link.net...

NO POWER!!!!!

From yesterday's NY Times:

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/12/politics/12tape.html

People I know from LA think the traffic is worse than anything a terrorist
could inflict.

Bert Robbins

"NOYB" wrote in message
link.net...

NO POWER!!!!!

From yesterday's NY Times:

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/12/politics/12tape.html

It turned out to be the fault of a couple of union electricians.

NOYB wrote:
NO POWER!!!!!

From yesterday's NY Times:

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/12/politics/12tape.html

Yep, that's the way our leaders handle things, rule by fear. The right
wingers will eat it up, and get in line lemming like once more.

NOYB

wrote in message
ups.com...

NOYB wrote:
NO POWER!!!!!

From yesterday's NY Times:

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/12/politics/12tape.html

Yep, that's the way our leaders handle things, rule by fear.

The NY Times article was reporting on an al Qaeda tape. Our "leaders"
weren't the ones who wrote the article.

PocoLoco

On 14 Sep 2005 07:34:35 -0700, wrote:

NOYB wrote:
NO POWER!!!!!

From yesterday's NY Times:

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/12/politics/12tape.html

Yep, that's the way our leaders handle things, rule by fear. The right
wingers will eat it up, and get in line lemming like once more.

Do you think that article is more, or less, truthful than your Moto Guzzi
'Desmo' account?
--
John H