BoatBanter.com

-   -   Larson boats (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/48384-larson-boats.html)

Blazer Fan Dan September 11th 05 07:22 PM

Larson boats

the thread about bayliners got me remembering I wanted to find out if
Larson boats are any good.

I bought one about a 15 months ago (1987 Citation). It needed a total
refurbishing tho (the guys who owned it before me let it stand outside
in Portland, and it rotted out the insides big time. but I fixed that).

Are they any good? It's only used on a Lake in Idaho, and will be
indoors 90% of the time. I noticed the transom is about 9/16th inch
thick fiberglass, and the body seems to handle rough water really well.
Of course, I'm mentally comparing that to a late 50's Glasspar Avalon.

What is Larson's rep in the late 80's?