BoatBanter.com

-   -   Some hurricane relief (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/48066-some-hurricane-relief.html)

[email protected] September 3rd 05 08:28 PM

Some hurricane relief

My engineer just got back from a food and water run over to Ocean
Springs MS where he has family. He distributed a trailer load of food
and water to the sherriff dept there who were down to less than 5 gal
of water and a couple of MREs. I tried to get him some money to buy
more stuff for another run but the bank was closed so I gave him the
company credit card and told him to take it to the limit. My machinist
is also going with him for the run this afternoon.

[email protected] September 3rd 05 09:07 PM

His brother in-law over there builds my computers, I need him back in
business.