BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT...but cute! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/47891-ot-but-cute.html)

PocoLoco September 1st 05 12:53 PM

OT...but cute!

http://www.grab.com/fun/toons/f/49651

--
John H

ed September 1st 05 02:24 PM

LMAO Ok John I have to admit I laughed my ass off on that one . Thanks for
the laughs

Ed

Starbucks September 1st 05 05:32 PM

John,
Thanks, here is another good one even though it is a little outdated.
http://www.flowgo.com/funpages/view.cfm/5809

PocoLoco September 1st 05 07:51 PM

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 15:13:52 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 07:53:33 -0400, PocoLoco
wrote:

http://www.grab.com/fun/toons/f/49651

Was that a Jib Jab movie?

Cute.

Good thing she'll never get elected President.

Don't think it's Jib Jab. There's a menu on the left of lots more. I watched a
few, but this was the funniest.
--
John H