BoatBanter.com

-   -   Wanted Volvo 5.0 FL pulleys (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/47879-wanted-volvo-5-0-fl-pulleys.html)

[email protected] August 31st 05 10:53 PM

Wanted Volvo 5.0 FL pulleys

I have a 1996 Volvo FL, which is the Ford 302 gas. I could use some
new three grove pulleys for the circulation pump and crankshaft
pulleys, but new ones are about $300 for the set.

I was hoping someone might have a suggestion for some used ones.

---Steve D.

Tim September 1st 05 03:56 AM

I would think that automotive would be the same.

check out junk yards and match with what they have. you shouldn't have
a proplem finding pullys. i think the pick up truck versions of that
engine are the same.