BoatBanter.com

-   -   Looking for Danahelm (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/47689-looking-danahelm.html)

Niels Nielsen August 27th 05 09:56 PM

Looking for Danahelm

Hi there ...
I am really in need of schematics for a DANAHELM 3760 course computer
(autopilot). Any help .. ?
Regards
Niels Nielsen

memo April 11th 13 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niels Nielsen (Post 317151)
Hi there ...
I am really in need of schematics for a DANAHELM 3760 course computer
(autopilot). Any help .. ?
Regards
Niels Nielsen

Hi Niels, I also have a DANAHELM 3760 course computer. Did you already find the schematics? I know a guy who is able to repair this units. If you are still interested, please reply!

I also have a question referring this course computer: it can be connected to a control unit witch has a 7-pin-outlet on the backside. Can you tell me the order of coulors of the cables witch are connected to the unit?

Looking forward to your reply!

Best regards,

Memo