BoatBanter.com

-   -   Bush closes in on record. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/47295-re-bush-closes-record.html)

Peter Aitken August 15th 05 09:02 PM

Bush closes in on record.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
THE 80% PRESIDENT: While most working Americans only get a week or two of
vacation a year, President George W. Bush is closing in on the record for
Presidential vacations. Bush's five-week summer stay at his Crawford,
Texas, ranch will push his total time off to 319 days in just five years,
or nearly 20 percent of his time in office. This puts him on track to
surpass the previous record-holder, former President Ronald Reagan, who
spent 335 days on vacation over eight years.

- - -

I suppose his poor little brain is overtaxed, what with the pressure of
coming up with one stupid idea after another.

Don't complain. The country is better off when shrubby is away and not
actively screwing things up.

--
Peter Aitken

John Gaquin August 16th 05 03:17 AM

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
THE 80% PRESIDENT: While most working Americans only get a week or two of
vacation a year, President George W. Bush is closing in on the record

Harry, I think even you are not stupid enough to buy into that line of
reasoning. Must have been fed to you, like most of your postings.

Harry Krause August 16th 05 03:30 AM

John Gaquin wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
THE 80% PRESIDENT: While most working Americans only get a week or two of
vacation a year, President George W. Bush is closing in on the record

Harry, I think even you are not stupid enough to buy into that line of
reasoning. Must have been fed to you, like most of your postings.

What, that Bush has more days off from doing nothing than most of his
peers?