and styling than what's good for them. How fun... a little two-seater with
a mid-mounted big block and an electric convertible top. Any manufacturers
or mom-and-pop shops doing such things?

Bill McKee August 3rd 05 08:47 PM

Sprint Boat racers, drag boats, some classes of offshore racers. Lots of
hot rod boats.

wrote in message
With all the TV exposure of cycle chop shops and hot rod outfits - is
there
anything comparable out there in the boating world? Does USCG guidlines
prevent us from getting too "fun" with a new build or modification?

I'm not talking all-out power wars here... fun little *toys* with more
power