BoatBanter.com

-   -   Boating on the Hudson River - NY/NJ (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/46783-boating-hudson-river-ny-nj.html)

ToneJohn July 30th 05 02:12 AM

Boating on the Hudson River - NY/NJ

I have yet to take my 21' Chaparral out on the Hudson River. I plan on
going this weekend. I plan on either launching at Hazard's Ramp by the GWB
or at the Tappan Zee Marina. Does anyone have any suggestions for boating
near the Hudson. ie, spots to go (launch, eat), stay away from (rocks,
shallow, choppy)? How about down near the Statue of Liberty, is it really
choppy for a 21' boat? East river ? ? I have a map of the waters but any
other help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance...

-Matt