BoatBanter.com

-   -   Help with motor id... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/467-help-motor-id.html)

Jim August 1st 03 01:14 PM

Help with motor id...

Anyone happen to know where I can find the year of a
Johnson 90 HP V4 model number J90TLCRD? My brother picked
up a boat with this motor, just for the motor...provided
it can be repaired reasonably. Actually needs a lower
end and I see one on EBAY for an '85, but don't know if
it would be comatible. Any/all help appreciated!

Thanks,
Jim

ReevesJ32 August 1st 03 02:14 PM

Help with motor id...

90 HP V4 model number J90TLCRD

Jim.... The engine is a 1984 90hp Johnson.

Joe (30+ Years With OMC)

Jim August 1st 03 11:07 PM

Help with motor id...

Joe,