BoatBanter.com

-   -   Who is the WORST of Wrecked boats (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/44964-who-worst-wrecked-boats.html)

Jim, June 18th 05 05:51 PM

Who is the WORST of Wrecked boats

Vote here

http://www.bestandworst.com/75/wreck...ain-75483.html

[email protected] June 18th 05 05:59 PM

Another valuable and on-topic contribution from Jim,

But who the hell is GANZ?

How many times can JimH vote? :-)

John Jay June 18th 05 06:11 PM

I wondered the same thing, it seems that the web site uses your IP to limit
voting. You can only vote once a day. while JimH is not on the ballot you
can make him a write in candidate.

ups.com...

Capt. Neal® June 18th 05 06:24 PM

wrote in message ups.com...
| Another valuable and on-topic contribution from Jim,
|
| But who the hell is GANZ?

Jonathan Ganz is an alt.sailing.asa netKKKop. He's also gay.

CN

Capt. Neal® June 18th 05 06:27 PM

wrote in message ups.com...
| Another valuable and on-topic contribution from Jim,
|
| But who the hell is GANZ?

Jonathan Ganz has his own poll for worst netKKKop.
Vote he

http://www.bestandworst.com/75/netkk...rs-75478r.html

CN

*JimH* June 18th 05 06:28 PM

*I* did not post this Chuck.

ups.com...

[email protected] June 18th 05 06:33 PM

You can only vote once a day. while JimH is not on the ballot you
can make him a write in candidate.

**********

I'd have no interest in putting JimH on the ballot.

Why does this entire exercise remind me of a bunch of fourth grade
girls passing notes around class?

What's next, thrusting of tongues and wiggling of ears?

Grow up, Jimcomma.

John Jay June 18th 05 06:36 PM

JimH,
Jim, has made many posts in rec.boats in the past. I know you and him are
different people. I think Gould knows this too.

"John Jay" wrote in message
I wondered the same thing, it seems that the web site uses your IP to
limit voting. You can only vote once a day. while JimH is not on the
ballot you can make him a write in candidate.

ups.com...