BoatBanter.com

-   -   ICOM M602 VHF info needed (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/44906-icom-m602-vhf-info-needed.html)

S T E V E June 17th 05 08:19 AM

ICOM M602 VHF info needed

Would like to hear your thougths about the ICOM M602 VHF radio!

Shortwave Sportfishing June 17th 05 11:05 AM

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 00:19:00 -0700, "S T E V E"
wrote:

Would like to hear your thougths about the ICOM M602 VHF radio!

Anything made by Icom is worth the money and will work forever.

Gordon June 17th 05 05:12 PM

I recently was also shopping radios and after much research went with the
Standard Horizon equivalent at a better price after hearing some very
negative things about the ICOM.
Gordon

Shortwave Sportfishing June 17th 05 05:16 PM

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 09:12:31 -0700, "Gordon"
wrote:

I recently was also shopping radios and after much research went with the
Standard Horizon equivalent at a better price after hearing some very
negative things about the ICOM.

What negative things about Icom?

Bill McKee June 17th 05 06:52 PM

wrote:

I recently was also shopping radios and after much research went with
the
Standard Horizon equivalent at a better price after hearing some very
negative things about the ICOM.

What negative things about Icom?

My M-45 has crappy speaker!

*JimH* June 17th 05 06:59 PM

ink.net...

wrote:

I recently was also shopping radios and after much research went with
the
Standard Horizon equivalent at a better price after hearing some very
negative things about the ICOM.

What negative things about Icom?

My M-45 has crappy speaker!

Buy a VHS extension speaker. I had a poly-planar 2 1/2" speaker that
sounded great.

http://www.polyplanar.com/accessories.asp

$22 he

http://boatfix.com/bypage3.asp?page=46

Shortwave Sportfishing June 18th 05 12:15 AM

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 17:52:12 GMT, "Bill McKee"

.. .
wrote:

I recently was also shopping radios and after much research went with
the
Standard Horizon equivalent at a better price after hearing some very
negative things about the ICOM.

What negative things about Icom?

My M-45 has crappy speaker!

They all do.