BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT Why John named boat Poco Loco (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/44893-ot-why-john-named-boat-poco-loco.html)

[email protected] June 16th 05 06:01 PM

OT Why John named boat Poco Loco

http://www.waldbad.perg.at/pics/2003...oco%20loco.jpg

John Jay June 16th 05 09:33 PM

Kevin,
You sure seem infatuated with JohnH.

wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.waldbad.perg.at/pics/2003...oco%20loco.jpg

P. Fritz June 17th 05 01:10 AM

"John Jay" wrote in message
Kevin,
You sure seem infatuated with JohnH.

Kevin is a stalker just like his butt buddy krause

wrote in message
oups.com...

http://www.waldbad.perg.at/pics/2003...oco%20loco.jpg

[email protected] June 17th 05 12:45 PM

P. Fritz wrote:
"John Jay" wrote in message
Kevin,
You sure seem infatuated with JohnH.

Kevin is a stalker just like his butt buddy krause

Fritz, are you going to be man enough to apologize when you find out
that I'm not Kevin Noble? JimH isn't man enough, nor is JohnH.
Hehe! Fritz calling me a stalker!!!! He follows me to every single
thread I post to!

[email protected] June 17th 05 12:46 PM

Larry wrote:
On 16 Jun 2005 10:01:33 -0700, wrote:

Cut

No wonder everyone thinks you are a total idiot. You are!!!

Larry

Why would you say that? What I did was nothing compared to what the
right wing circle jerk club does to people here who don't goose step
the their agenda.

[email protected] June 17th 05 12:47 PM

John Jay wrote:
Kevin,
You sure seem infatuated with JohnH.

Paybacks a bitch.

[email protected] June 17th 05 02:16 PM

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Larry wrote:
On 16 Jun 2005 10:01:33 -0700, wrote:

Cut

No wonder everyone thinks you are a total idiot. You are!!!

Larry

Why would you say that?

Because it is true.

Awe....how cute....another pig piler.......and liar....childish name
calling suits you well, you'll fit in well with your buddies here. Now,
again, will you be a man and apologize when you find out that I'm not
Kevin Noble? Hell, will you be man enough to even answer that question?

*JimH* June 17th 05 02:28 PM

wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Larry wrote:
On 16 Jun 2005 10:01:33 -0700, wrote:

Cut

No wonder everyone thinks you are a total idiot. You are!!!

Larry

Why would you say that?

Because it is true.

Awe....how cute....another pig piler.......and liar....childish name
calling suits you well, you'll fit in well with your buddies here. Now,
again, will you be a man and apologize when you find out that I'm not
Kevin Noble? Hell, will you be man enough to even answer that question?

First tell us how you are going to prove you are not Kevin Noble.

John H June 17th 05 05:39 PM

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 09:28:28 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Larry wrote:
On 16 Jun 2005 10:01:33 -0700, wrote:

Cut

No wonder everyone thinks you are a total idiot. You are!!!

Larry

Why would you say that?

Because it is true.

Awe....how cute....another pig piler.......and liar....childish name
calling suits you well, you'll fit in well with your buddies here. Now,
again, will you be a man and apologize when you find out that I'm not
Kevin Noble? Hell, will you be man enough to even answer that question?

First tell us how you are going to prove you are not Kevin Noble.

I'm wondering to whom he wants an apology made? Himself, or Kevin? Hell, I'll
apologize to Kevin in a minute if beekay proves they are not one and the same!
--
John H