BoatBanter.com

-   -   Liberal media? You mean slimey media (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/44823-liberal-media-you-mean-slimey-media.html)

Nick June 14th 05 03:34 AM

Liberal media? You mean slimey media

The slimey media failed to lynch jackson -see all th esour faces on
CNN?

http://un.alturl.com

Jeff Rigby June 14th 05 11:18 AM

"Nick" wrote in message
oups.com...
The slimey media failed to lynch jackson -see all th esour faces on
CNN?

http://un.alturl.com

So the woman who may have made mistakes in her tax returns amounting to a
couple of thousand in taxes is not audited and another who owed $24 thousand
in taxes was. And you think that was politically motivated?

[email protected] June 14th 05 12:48 PM

Nick wrote:
The slimey media failed to lynch jackson -see all th esour faces on
CNN?

http://un.alturl.com

Lynch?? He has admitted to sleeping with young boys. He has lost civil
cases involving sleeping with young boys. These two points puts a doubt
in my mind. One of the few times I've agreed with Hannity!

Bill McKee June 15th 05 06:17 AM

wrote in message
ups.com...

Nick wrote:
The slimey media failed to lynch jackson -see all th esour faces on
CNN?

http://un.alturl.com

Lynch?? He has admitted to sleeping with young boys. He has lost civil
cases involving sleeping with young boys. These two points puts a doubt
in my mind. One of the few times I've agreed with Hannity!

Even the jurors figured he molested the boys. But the case under
prosecution, had a loser mom, and weak prosecution. NotGuilty and Innocent
are separate items.

Franko June 15th 05 12:36 PM

I thought I saw it all after OJ walked free...

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
ink.net...

wrote in message
ups.com...

*JimH* June 15th 05 12:42 PM

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
ink.net...

wrote in message
ups.com...

Nick wrote:
The slimey media failed to lynch jackson -see all th esour faces on
CNN?

http://un.alturl.com

Lynch?? He has admitted to sleeping with young boys. He has lost civil
cases involving sleeping with young boys. These two points puts a doubt
in my mind. One of the few times I've agreed with Hannity!

Even the jurors figured he molested the boys. But the case under
prosecution, had a loser mom, and weak prosecution. NotGuilty and
Innocent are separate items.

I agree Bill. Based on poor/lack of evidence, the jury had to vote not
guilty.

Bill McKee June 15th 05 07:46 PM

"Franko" wrote in message
I thought I saw it all after OJ walked free...

Was an even weaker prosecution team for OJ.

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
ink.net...

wrote in message
ups.com...

Nick June 19th 05 04:18 AM

Of course the allegations were absolutely false. If Jackson was a
pedophile who molested children there would be hundreds of victims
lining up to testify against him, and they would be credible because
that's what pedophiles who molest children do, they cannot control the
number of children they abuse.

I hope you are just pretending here, because I didn't think that
anybody who can type could be that stupid ! Innocent till proven
guilty, GET IT ?

http://un.alturl.com