BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT Before 9/11, Bremer ripped Bush on terror (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/4350-ot-before-9-11-bremer-ripped-bush-terror.html)

Jim April 30th 04 05:46 PM

OT Before 9/11, Bremer ripped Bush on terror

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4871819/

extract

"What they will do is stagger along until there's a major incident and then
suddenly say, 'Oh my God, shouldn't we be organized to deal with this,"'
said Bremer at McCormick Tribune Foundation conference on terrorism on Feb.
26, 2001.

Bremer spoke at the conference shortly after he chaired the National
Commission on Terrorism, a bipartisan body formed by the Clinton
administration to examine U.S. counterterrorism policies.