BoatBanter.com

-   -   ? about gapping plugs on outboard (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/4291-about-gapping-plugs-outboard.html)

[email protected] April 26th 04 12:38 PM

? about gapping plugs on outboard

Hi,

Can anyone tell me the gap for spark glugs on an Evinrude 115 outboard?

Thanks,
David

Clams Canino April 26th 04 02:34 PM

? about gapping plugs on outboard

What's a spark glug?

-W (sworn hater of all things Jonnyrude and couldn't resist)

Jim April 26th 04 04:31 PM

? about gapping plugs on outboard

Be nice Clams! Take your anger out at the political posters. :^)