Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Clif Godfrey

Default Fish and Ski Purchasing Advice

All,
I've recently kind of gotten the bug to purchase a boat. After
glancing around I think I've decided that I want a "Fish and Ski" type
boat. I've been looking through the boattrader.com and iboats.com
website and I've come across these two models:

1995 Stratos 278/17'9"/Johnson 115 Fast Strike (although says 150 in
the pic)/8995.00
http://www.iboats.com/cgi-bin/marine...gi?id=45638-ad

http://www.iboats.com/cgi-bin/marine...gi?id=48213-ad
1994 Procraft/18'/Mariner 150 Four Stroke/9995.00

I've really not Set on either of these but they seem to be the "Type"
of boat that I feel that I'm looking for. Anyone have any advice as
to the quality of these boats, or of any other models I should look
for (or avoid) in this category? What i'm wanting is a boat mostly to
fish on the local (50,000 acre) lake and possibly pull a skiier from
time to time (but not often).

Any input would be appreciated,
Thanks,
Clif Godfrey