BoatBanter.com

-   -   Earn extra cash in your pyjamas! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/4053-re-earn-extra-cash-your-pyjamas.html)

RGrew176 April 11th 04 06:59 PM

Earn extra cash in your pyjamas!

I wonder how many times he is going to post this?

Henry Blackmoore April 11th 04 07:10 PM

In article , (RGrew176) wrote:

I wonder how many times he is going to post this?

Perhaps never again if you report this to his ISP instead of here?

Gould 0738 April 11th 04 10:05 PM

Earn extra cash in your pyjamas!

Oh hell.

Here I was, at my middle age, getting all optimistic and excited about that
bulging lump in my pajamas. Turned out to be
"extra cash". Oh...."whoopie". :-(

Harry Krause April 11th 04 10:19 PM

Gould 0738 wrote:
Oh hell.

Here I was, at my middle age, getting all optimistic and excited about that
bulging lump in my pajamas. Turned out to be
"extra cash". Oh...."whoopie". :-(

Perhaps you need a dose of that "if your erection lasts more than four
hours, see your doctor" medication. An awful lot of women are giggling
at that one.