BoatBanter.com

-   -   Tide Prediction Web Sites??? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/3906-tide-prediction-web-sites.html)

Butch Davis April 3rd 04 01:51 AM

Tide Prediction Web Sites???

Would appreciate your recommendations for subject sites. I live on Mobile
Bay and would like to get predictions at the Alabama State Docks for any
given day. I have a couple of sites bookmarked but am not too thrilled with
them. I kinda sorta prefer to have an overall 24 hour graphic rather than
just times of high and low tides with levels. Water can get a bit thin in
the bay and state of tide at any hour of the day can be important.

Thanks,
Butch

-rick- April 3rd 04 06:28 AM

Tide Prediction Web Sites???

"Butch Davis" wrote ...

Would appreciate your recommendations for subject sites. I live on Mobile
Bay and would like to get predictions at the Alabama State Docks for any
given day. I have a couple of sites bookmarked but am not too thrilled with
them. I kinda sorta prefer to have an overall 24 hour graphic rather than
just times of high and low tides with levels. Water can get a bit thin in
the bay and state of tide at any hour of the day can be important.

Thanks,
Butch

I use JTides, a resident java program. Downloads available at:

http://www.arachnoid.com/JTides/

regards,
-rick-