BoatBanter.com

-   -   boat docking instruction software (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/39054-boat-docking-instruction-software.html)

rascalfair June 6th 05 12:02 PM

boat docking instruction software

We have developed a PC based program for teaching docking which
simulates the physics of different boats, the current and wind and
their interactions.

This has proved very useful in teaching my crew, and surprisingly, me
some useful principles, and allows risk free practice that has improved

my boating safety.

For a demo copy, contact me by email. If you like it, I'll unlock it
for a small fee, $29.95. If not, I'd like your comments anyway.

rascalfair June 7th 05 11:42 AM

Thanks for your interest. I'm getting overwhelmed by requests, and
we've decided to distribute this by download from a website, with the
manual, the instructions of how to activate it after a demo, the
program etc......

We anticipate this to be up and running by the end of the week.......so
it'll be faster to get it and easier than waiting on the US Mail to
get around to it.

I'll send the URL as soon as we're ready to send it.

Please send me your email address by email

Jerry Greenhoot