BoatBanter.com

-   -   seadoo sportster 95 impeller (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/38961-seadoo-sportster-95-impeller.html)

[email protected] May 30th 05 05:10 PM

seadoo sportster 95 impeller

hi larry!! i have a seado sportster 95 and i wanna know how i can
improve the thrust because i do wakeboard. i heard about some impellers
that improve the thrust and top speed. can you help me? thanks!

Curtis CCR May 31st 05 09:58 PM

wrote:
hi larry!! i have a seado sportster 95 and i wanna know how i can
improve the thrust because i do wakeboard. i heard about some impellers
that improve the thrust and top speed. can you help me? thanks!

Correct me if I am wring here - but do you care about top speed when
wakboarding? Most people I know don't wakeboard and much more than
about 20 mph. That is just over minumum planing speed for a 14 foot
'95 Sportster. '96s have progressive pitch props - I wanna say
something like 17 to 21 degrees. Something a little shallower might
help get you up out of the hole - which is probably where you need
help.

That boat is a pretty lame waterskiing platform... I would only guess
you are wakeboarding behind because you have nothing better to use???

[email protected] June 1st 05 04:11 PM

Curtis CCR ha escrito:
wrote:
hi larry!! i have a seado sportster 95 and i wanna know how i can
improve the thrust because i do wakeboard. i heard about some impellers
that improve the thrust and top speed. can you help me? thanks!

Correct me if I am wring here - but do you care about top speed when
wakboarding? Most people I know don't wakeboard and much more than
about 20 mph. That is just over minumum planing speed for a 14 foot
'95 Sportster. '96s have progressive pitch props - I wanna say
something like 17 to 21 degrees. Something a little shallower might
help get you up out of the hole - which is probably where you need
help.

That boat is a pretty lame waterskiing platform... I would only guess
you are wakeboarding behind because you have nothing better to use???

ummm...sorry about my english. can you please be a little bit more
technic? can you tell me some impeller brand and model??
you mean that this boat is poor to do wakeboard? i don't have anathing
better!! hehehe