BoatBanter.com

-   -   Son of a Beach! Florida style. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/38920-son-beach-florida-style.html)

*JimH* May 26th 05 11:51 PM

Son of a Beach! Florida style.

Voted the number one beach in America!

http://www.drbeach.org/drbeach/press...op_Beaches.pdf

Been there?

I stayed at the Tradewinds hotel some 10 years ago and the entire beach
front was terrific. It certainly beats the east coat Miami/Miami Beach and
Daytona Beach hotel beaches I have visited over the recent years.

[email protected] May 27th 05 12:59 PM

*JimH* wrote:
Voted the number one beach in America!

http://www.drbeach.org/drbeach/press...op_Beaches.pdf

Been there?

I stayed at the Tradewinds hotel some 10 years ago and the entire beach
front was terrific. It certainly beats the east coat Miami/Miami Beach and
Daytona Beach hotel beaches I have visited over the recent years.

I used to go all night shark fishing off of the pier at Fort DeSoto.
The pier there is also nice to watch the ships come into the bay, right
off of the pier is where the harbor pilots board.

*JimH* May 27th 05 02:21 PM

"*JimH*" wrote in message
Voted the number one beach in America!

http://www.drbeach.org/drbeach/press...op_Beaches.pdf

Been there?

I stayed at the Tradewinds hotel some 10 years ago and the entire beach
front was terrific. It certainly beats the east coat Miami/Miami Beach
and Daytona Beach hotel beaches I have visited over the recent years.

The link is defective.

Try:

http://www.drbeach.org/drbeach/