BoatBanter.com

-   -   Pictures of rec.boats boats (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/38909-pictures-rec-boats-boats.html)

FREDO May 26th 05 09:32 AM

Pictures of rec.boats boats

Hey what ever happened to the website with the pictures of the rec.boats
boats?

Fredo

FREDO May 26th 05 10:04 AM

Found it

http://thebayguide.com/rec.boats/

. ..

bowgus May 27th 05 12:49 AM

And I see I'm still there ... the sad part, no work on the boat (cosmetics)
since those pics were posted ... maybe next year :-)

.. .

FREDO May 27th 05 10:59 AM

Yep its already there with a mess of fish.
"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
On Thu, 26 May 2005 09:04:58 GMT, "FREDO" wrote:

Found it

http://thebayguide.com/rec.boats/

Cool! So.......... is your boat being posted there?

--

_ ___c
\ _| \_

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Southport, NC.

http://myworkshop.idleplay.net/
Homepage*
http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats
Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguide

[email protected] May 27th 05 03:14 PM

FREDO wrote:
Yep its already there with a mess of fish.

In the fish picture, one of them looks quite surprised!

Harry.Krause May 27th 05 09:23 PM

On Thu, 26 May 2005 08:32:51 GMT, "FREDO" wrote:

Hey what ever happened to the website with the pictures of the rec.boats
boats?

Fredo

They are still there, but I own too many boats to list.

Me and the wife
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/harkra...bum?.dir=/1323