BoatBanter.com

-   -   Post at Rec.Boat.cruising, Not here. its a waste. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/3815-post-rec-boat-cruising-not-here-its-waste.html)

Florida Keyz March 29th 04 12:43 PM

Post at Rec.Boat.cruising, Not here. its a waste.

Rec.Boat.Cruising is a moderated group. You wont have to filter thru all this
childish banter.

Sterling

basskisser March 29th 04 05:48 PM

(Florida Keyz) wrote in message ...
Rec.Boat.Cruising is a moderated group. You wont have to filter thru all this
childish banter.

Sterling

WHAAAAAAAA.......WHAAAAAAAA.....

Butch Ammon March 29th 04 06:51 PM

Post at Rec.Boat.cruising, Not here. its a waste.

Rec.Boat.Cruising is a moderated group. You wont have to filter thru all
this
childish banter.

Sterling

WHAAAAAAAA.......WHAAAAAAAA.....

Basskisser, let me paraphrase JohnH:

S.T.F.U.

Butch Ammon

P.S.: I think I'm now finally through with rec.boats. This place has seriously
gone downhill with no hopes of returning to what it once was. If you want me,
I'm over at http://www.iboats.com

Steven Shelikoff March 29th 04 11:49 PM

On 29 Mar 2004 11:43:58 GMT, (Florida Keyz) wrote:

Rec.Boat.Cruising is a moderated group. You wont have to filter thru all this
childish banter.

r.b.c is not moderated. Are you trying to destroy that group as well?

Steve

Harry Krause March 30th 04 03:05 AM

Butch Ammon wrote:
Rec.Boat.Cruising is a moderated group. You wont have to filter thru all

this

childish banter.

Sterling

WHAAAAAAAA.......WHAAAAAAAA.....

Basskisser, let me paraphrase JohnH:

S.T.F.U.

Butch Ammon

P.S.: I think I'm now finally through with rec.boats. This place has seriously
gone downhill with no hopes of returning to what it once was. If you want me,
I'm over at http://www.iboats.com

Don't forget your guns.

Henry Blackmoore April 10th 04 04:16 PM

In article , (basskisser) wrote:

(Florida Keyz) wrote in message
Rec.Boat.Cruising is a moderated group. You wont have to filter thru all this
childish banter.

Sterling

WHAAAAAAAA.......WHAAAAAAAA.....

What did you burn your fingers smoking that roach?

Henry Blackmoore April 10th 04 04:18 PM

Post at Rec.Boat.cruising, Not here. its a waste.

In article , (Steven Shelikoff) wrote:

On 29 Mar 2004 11:43:58 GMT,
(Florida Keyz) wrote:

Rec.Boat.Cruising is a moderated group. You wont have to filter thru all this
childish banter.

r.b.c is not moderated. Are you trying to destroy that group as well?

Steve

Steve are talking to an just another AOL idiot and one that can't even
post properly. They can't even figure out quoting.

LOL

Florida Keyz April 10th 04 06:03 PM

Post at Rec.Boat.cruising, Not here. its a waste.

You guys are such children.