BoatBanter.com

-   -   buy and sell new and used boats on our dealer network free of charge (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/3788-buy-sell-new-used-boats-our-dealer-network-free-charge.html)

dquina March 27th 04 12:29 PM

buy and sell new and used boats on our dealer network free of charge

Buy and sell new and used boats on our dealer network. visit our site at
http://www.us-boating.net for more details

---

Snafu March 28th 04 02:07 AM

buy and sell new and used boats on our dealer network free of charge

Wow! 38 new and 14 used boats listed. Very impressive ...NOT!

jay March 28th 04 04:53 AM

buy and sell new and used boats on our dealer network free of charge

According to this newsgroups protocol -- it's probably Bush's fault... : p

-j