BoatBanter.com

-   -   ~~Info on my boat (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/3710-%7E%7Einfo-my-boat.html)

Charlie March 22nd 04 03:38 AM

~~Info on my boat

Today, I picked up an old, wooden boat from a friend (not money, a gift). I
have no idea what it is. It's a 22' cruiser with 2 Evinrude 35 hp Lark
motors. From what I've found online, the motors are circa 1955 - 1960 (they
are the squared type, not elliptical). The only markings on the boat itself
is a plate that reads "Holiday Cruiser". He hasn't found the paperwork yet
(he has it, just has to find it). Can anyone here help point me to where I
may find more about this boat?

Thanks,
Chuck