BoatBanter.com

-   -   Zodiac Inflatable Oar Lock Pins and Sleeves (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/361-zodiac-inflatable-oar-lock-pins-sleeves.html)

Mark Pieczonka July 26th 03 05:23 AM

Zodiac Inflatable Oar Lock Pins and Sleeves

I have an older zodiac purchased eraly 1990's. The oars are the wooden
type with a metal collar attached the fits into oarlock mount and has
a pin on a rubber/plastic holder that slips into a hole to clip and
lock the oar into the base. I need 2 pins and 2 of the metal sleeves
that fit into the base on the boat. Does anyone know where I can get
these? Thanks.