BoatBanter.com

-   -   Emptying the Trash (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/35443-emptying-trash.html)

ME and my Shadow April 28th 05 01:41 PM

Emptying the Trash

I cleared out my "Bozo File", dumping all of Harry Krause's posts in the
trash where they and he belongs. It sure is nice to have him filtered so I
don't have to worry about his ilk.

Netsock April 28th 05 03:33 PM

"ME and my Shadow" ME and my wrote in message
I cleared out my "Bozo File", dumping all of Harry Krause's posts in the
trash where they and he belongs. It sure is nice to have him filtered so

don't have to worry about his ilk.

Right where he belongs. Be sure to keep up with all his identities...he has
about 15 here.

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/

Krause is an ass April 29th 05 02:19 AM

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005, "ME and my Shadow" ME and my wrote:
I cleared out my "Bozo File", dumping all of Harry Krause's posts in the
trash where they and he belongs. It sure is nice to have him filtered so I
don't have to worry about his ilk.

Don't filter him. That's like running away with your tail tucked behind
your legs. **** the asshole. The more people that are willing to stand up
to a net bully, the better.

The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified. You need a valid hashcash token to post to groups other
than alt.test and alt.anonymous.messages. Visit
www.panta-rhei.dyndns.org
for abuse and hashcash info.

John H April 30th 05 02:06 AM

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 08:41:21 -0400, "ME and my Shadow" ME and my
wrote:

I cleared out my "Bozo File", dumping all of Harry Krause's posts in the
trash where they and he belongs. It sure is nice to have him filtered so I
don't have to worry about his ilk.

If you get Agent, the program will keep the messages or headers from ever
getting to your system. Then there's nothing to empty.
--
John H