BoatBanter.com

-   -   ( ot ) Another crude slur (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/3463-ot-another-crude-slur.html)

Backyard Renegade March 6th 04 11:16 PM

( ot ) Another crude slur

Jim wrote in message ...
Another crude slur

And yet last week when a Democratic Black congresswoman said to a
hispanic congressman that "you all look alike" that was swept under
the rug by your fair and balanced New York Times, BBC, NPR, et al.
Like I said before, why do folks hate bush, easy, cause they have been
duped and lied to by the likes of Harry and Terry McAulliffe... You
should all give your hdead a shake as the guy says, please tell me how
Kerry is going to "bring together a coalition" (sp?) when the three
big countries (France, Russia, Germany) are probably involved in what
is being described as "the biggest scam in world history"? These guys
were getting rich on Saddam, there was no way anyone was going to
convince them to help us oust him, and anyone who is being honest will
admit that. Hey, did you guys hear about the "oil for food" scam or
did your sources for information neglect to mention that little detail
of world news along with the congresswomans comments? If you did not
hear about these issues, you are not paying attention and should
really consider widening your exposure to new sources of news...

John H March 7th 04 12:01 AM

( ot ) Another crude slur

On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 15:19:25 -0500, "Jim--" wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 12:11:40 -0500, "Jim--" wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 09:01:25 -0500, Jim wrote:

March 6, 2004 | The contrast between the military careers of George

W.
Bush and John Kerry is drawing veterans to the Democratic Party ...

Right!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

And I fail to see what Kerry's reported heroic actions in a war fought 30
years ago has to do with being a good presidential candidate.

My "Right!" was said very sarcastically.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

I know John . I was agreeing with you.

Sorry. I need to get away from the Kerry sh*t for a while. Now I'm
beginning to understand how folks can despise a politician.

NOYB March 7th 04 03:03 AM

( ot ) Another crude slur

"Jim" wrote in message
Another crude slur
With a campaign of distortion and lies, the right-wing smear machine is
trying to impugn the military honor of John Kerry.

The words Honor and Kerry do not belong in the same sentence. He's a
hypocritical lying scumbag.

NOYB March 7th 04 03:09 AM

( ot ) Another crude slur

"John H" wrote in message
On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 15:19:25 -0500, "Jim--" wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 12:11:40 -0500, "Jim--" wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Hehehe. Ain't that the truth. The only other politicians who get my blood
up like Kerry are Charlie Rangel, Edward Kennedy, and Hillary Clinton. How
anybody can continually say one thing and consistently do another...and not
even show one bit of remorse...is beyond me. They have zero ethics or
conscience.

Henry Blackmoore March 7th 04 05:19 AM

( ot ) Another crude slur

In article , John H wrote:

On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 09:01:25 -0500, Jim wrote:

March 6, 2004 | The contrast between the military careers of George W.
Bush and John Kerry is drawing veterans to the Democratic Party ...

Right!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Free beer might draw some veterans to the party....

Henry Blackmoore March 7th 04 05:54 AM

( ot ) Another crude slur

In article , thunder wrote:

On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 12:14:03 -0500, Jim wrote:

My first choice for president would be other than Kerry, and my vote will
be not FOR Kerry, but AGAINST Bush.

There's a lot of that going around. ;-)

Actions will speak louder than words at voting time.

Henry Blackmoore March 7th 04 05:57 AM

( ot ) Another crude slur

In article , "NOYB" wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message
Another crude slur
With a campaign of distortion and lies, the right-wing smear machine is
trying to impugn the military honor of John Kerry.

The words Honor and Kerry do not belong in the same sentence. He's a
hypocritical lying scumbag.

But...but...but everyone on Saturday Night Live supports him!

thunder March 7th 04 07:24 AM

( ot ) Another crude slur

On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 03:09:30 +0000, NOYB wrote:

Hehehe. Ain't that the truth. The only other politicians who get my
blood up like Kerry are Charlie Rangel, Edward Kennedy, and Hillary
Clinton. How anybody can continually say one thing and consistently do
another...and not even show one bit of remorse...is beyond me. They have
zero ethics or conscience.

Geez guy, you are stating a prerequisite for service in Washington. Open
up your eyes, it ain't only the democrats that are guilty.

John H March 7th 04 01:39 PM

( ot ) Another crude slur

On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 03:09:30 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 15:19:25 -0500, "Jim--" wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 12:11:40 -0500, "Jim--" wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Add Daschle and about two-thirds of the Black Caucus to that list.
After watching some of them rant and rave about what a great democracy
Aristide had going in Haiti, I'm beginning to thing the caucus was the
major drug importer for Aristide's US shipments.

John H March 7th 04 01:48 PM

( ot ) Another crude slur

On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 05:19:41 GMT, (Henry Blackmoore)
wrote:

In article , John H wrote:

On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 09:01:25 -0500, Jim wrote:

March 6, 2004 | The contrast between the military careers of George W.
Bush and John Kerry is drawing veterans to the Democratic Party ...

Right!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Free beer might draw some veterans to the party....

Free beer and a bunch of Bass Assassins. I'd go for a few minutes
anyway.