BoatBanter.com

-   -   sterndrive and prop site (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/3426-sterndrive-prop-site.html)

summerboater March 4th 04 01:14 PM

sterndrive and prop site

I chunked my lower unit and prop last summer, and searched here for
recommendations. The best deal I can find so far is www.sterndrive.cc for
the lower. Anyone have a good prop shop?

Insomniac March 4th 04 03:05 PM

sterndrive and prop site

Not sure where you are, but I have used The Prop Shop in Mukilteo, WA a
number of times. Would just ship them my prop UPS w/ a cc number. Do great
work.

m...

Calif Bill March 4th 04 04:25 PM

sterndrive and prop site

"Insomniac" wrote in message
Not sure where you are, but I have used The Prop Shop in Mukilteo, WA a
number of times. Would just ship them my prop UPS w/ a cc number. Do

great
work.

"summerboater" wrote in message
m...
I chunked my lower unit and prop last summer, and searched here for
recommendations. The best deal I can find so far is www.sterndrive.cc

for
the lower. Anyone have a good prop shop?

I also use Phil's Props in Redding, CA. www.philsprop.com if this is not
right just google.
Bill

Insomniac March 5th 04 03:02 PM