BoatBanter.com

-   -   And the Bush lies just keep on coming (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/3361-bush-lies-just-keep-coming.html)

Jim-- March 11th 04 09:48 PM

And the Bush lies just keep on coming

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
" Tuuk" wrote in message

LOL

Asskisser,, you are the limit,,,

Why should I have to argue with you when you put your foot in your mouth

on
your own. You did this on purpose. Nobody can be this stupid. Are you

having
fun here now? You trying to make a joke?
LoL,, come on there asskisser,,, give the head a shake....

What a stupid putz you are, Tuuk. THAT, for your information, was
written by someone else. I simply cut and pasted it. Yes, I am having
fun, it's quite fun to needle someone as narrow minded as you. Give
your ass a shake, Tuuk.

Do you find men's asses attractive Basskisser?

basskisser March 12th 04 01:27 PM

" Tuuk" wrote in message

LOL

Asskisser,, you are the limit,,,

Why should I have to argue with you when you put your foot in your mouth

on
your own. You did this on purpose. Nobody can be this stupid. Are you

having
fun here now? You trying to make a joke?
LoL,, come on there asskisser,,, give the head a shake....

What a stupid putz you are, Tuuk. THAT, for your information, was
written by someone else. I simply cut and pasted it. Yes, I am having
fun, it's quite fun to needle someone as narrow minded as you. Give
your ass a shake, Tuuk.

Do you find men's asses attractive Basskisser?

I'm sorry you don't understand, Jim--.