BoatBanter.com

-   -   ( OT ) Bush wins trifecta (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/3265-ot-bush-wins-trifecta.html)

Jim February 20th 04 10:03 PM

( OT ) Bush wins trifecta

http://www.truthout.org/docs_04/021904I.shtml

Excerpt:
"The worst president in our lifetime" is how many Americans view George
W. Bush. But Bush is not merely the worst president in recent memory.
He's the worst in all US history. And he's won the distinction not on a
weakness or two, but in at least nine separate categories, giving him a
triple trifecta.

It's a record unmatched by any previous president.

Let's count the ways:

Trifecta One: Economy, Environment, Education
Trifecta Two: Corruption, Constitution, Global Contempt
Trifecta Three: Military madness, Messianic delusion, Macho Matricide

Harry Krause February 21st 04 12:51 AM

( OT ) Bush wins trifecta

Jim wrote:

http://www.truthout.org/docs_04/021904I.shtml

Excerpt:
"The worst president in our lifetime" is how many Americans view George
W. Bush. But Bush is not merely the worst president in recent memory.
He's the worst in all US history. And he's won the distinction not on a
weakness or two, but in at least nine separate categories, giving him a
triple trifecta.

It's a record unmatched by any previous president.

Let's count the ways:

Trifecta One: Economy, Environment, Education
Trifecta Two: Corruption, Constitution, Global Contempt
Trifecta Three: Military madness, Messianic delusion, Macho Matricide

I've been saying the same thing for years...that Bush is the dumbest
president in our history and among the worse.

Jim-- February 21st 04 01:12 AM

( OT ) Bush wins trifecta

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Jim wrote:

http://www.truthout.org/docs_04/021904I.shtml

Excerpt:
"The worst president in our lifetime" is how many Americans view George
W. Bush. But Bush is not merely the worst president in recent memory.
He's the worst in all US history. And he's won the distinction not on a
weakness or two, but in at least nine separate categories, giving him a
triple trifecta.

It's a record unmatched by any previous president.

Let's count the ways:

Trifecta One: Economy, Environment, Education
Trifecta Two: Corruption, Constitution, Global Contempt
Trifecta Three: Military madness, Messianic delusion, Macho Matricide

I've been saying the same thing for years...that Bush is the dumbest
president in our history and among the worse.

Enjoy it now because you will be crying foul again in November. But this
time the spread will be overwhelmingly in GWB's favor that you do not need
to try to steal the election.

BTW: Keep up the AWOL bit (the latest Gallop Poll said it was not a factor)
and the Gay Marriage referendum. We love to see you libs shooting yourself
in the foot. Good job so far!