BoatBanter.com

-   -   Need help locating a piece of glass for '85 Sea Ray (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/3261-need-help-locating-piece-glass-85-sea-ray.html)

Submariner February 20th 04 04:40 PM

Need help locating a piece of glass for '85 Sea Ray

Greetings,

Wondering if anyone could provide me with any boat salvage or used
parts companies that might have the vent window glass for a 1985 Sea
Ray 300 Weekender.

Thanks!

Calif Bill February 20th 04 05:56 PM

Need help locating a piece of glass for '85 Sea Ray

If it is flat glass, go to any good glass shop that also does automotive.
They can cut you a piece of saftey glass to fit.
Bill