BoatBanter.com

-   -   The Solution to OT (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/3259-solution-ot.html)

Bill Sc February 20th 04 03:25 PM

The Solution to OT

I have noticed a dramatic increase in angry off-topic posts during the
winter. My theory is that it is related to "cold weather boater depression
syndrome".

Here's a cu

Tomorrow morning instead of taking a shower, take a bath. Wear your boating
hat and sun glasses. Bring a toy boat into the tub (a small piece of wood
will also work.). Make "vrrrooooom" noises as you push it around the tub.
For extra realism bring a six pack.

Don White February 20th 04 03:33 PM

The Solution to OT

I'd rather make 'wind noises' to remind me of
sailing.................no..not that kind of wind :-)

. ..

Jeff Rigby February 20th 04 05:26 PM

The Solution to OT part 2

"Bill Sc" wrote in message
. ..
I have noticed a dramatic increase in angry off-topic posts during the
winter. My theory is that it is related to "cold weather boater

depression
syndrome".

Here's a cu

Tomorrow morning instead of taking a shower, take a bath. Wear your

boating
hat and sun glasses. Bring a toy boat into the tub (a small piece of wood
will also work.). Make "vrrrooooom" noises as you push it around the tub.
For extra realism bring a six pack.

Very good grin but you forgot fan and UV lights.