BoatBanter.com

-   -   Love my filters (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/32558-love-my-filters.html)

Ed H April 7th 05 08:29 PM

Love my filters

Hi everyone, well i went to cable and im now using outlook express for my
news reader and i just want to say I LOVE MY FILTERS, im receive half of the
junk posts and i love it. Thanks to all of you who help.

Ed

John H April 7th 05 08:36 PM

On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 12:29:40 -0700, "Ed H" wrote:

Hi everyone, well i went to cable and im now using outlook express for my
news reader and i just want to say I LOVE MY FILTERS, im receive half of the
junk posts and i love it. Thanks to all of you who help.

Ed

I assume you're talking about the gas filters on your boat, which is what makes
your post extremely worthy of this NG. :)

Glad to hear you're having good luck.
--
John H