BoatBanter.com

-   -   new and used props (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/32330-new-used-props.html)

peefsdad April 1st 05 10:54 PM

new and used props

Are there any good internet sites that sell new and used propellers? My kid
has an old 1977 Evinrude 25hp long shaft.

Thanks.

trainfan1 April 1st 05 11:14 PM

peefsdad wrote:

Are there any good internet sites that sell new and used propellers? My kid
has an old 1977 Evinrude 25hp long shaft.

Thanks.

Try he

http://makeashorterlink.com/?U59F13CCA

and here to get more specific...:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?J5AF32CCA

Rob

MikeT April 3rd 05 07:32 PM

"peefsdad" wrote in message
Are there any good internet sites that sell new and used propellers? My
kid has an old 1977 Evinrude 25hp long shaft.

Thanks.

EBAY!

buy most props there, just know what you are getting!