BoatBanter.com

-   -   Looking for (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/3198-looking.html)

Drycleaner February 15th 04 03:59 PM

Looking for

A S.S. BBQ for the cruiser larger propane Force10 or something similar.

Lee Yeaton February 15th 04 08:26 PM

Looking for

"Drycleaner" wrote in message
A S.S. BBQ for the cruiser larger propane Force10 or something similar.

I use a Magma Newport grill and it's great. Overall construction is
excellent, cleaning is easy, mounts are very sturdy.

Se it here-- http://www.magmabbq.com/CatalinaGrill.htm

A neighbor had a Force 10 for years and liked it, until he saw my Newport.
He bought a Catalina, a little bigger than mine.

- - - - -
Lee Yeaton
www.thebayguide.com

the boats of rec.boats