BoatBanter.com

-   -   slam dunk GOP strategy (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/3154-slam-dunk-gop-strategy.html)

Greg February 12th 04 03:54 AM

slam dunk GOP strategy

Come out of the convention with someone besides GW. It would blind side the
Dems so bad they might not even carry Massachucetts.
Their whole campaign is "anyone but Bush, well give them their wish. McCain
makes Kerry look like a draft dodger and he may have some questions about
Jane's AA gun. ... like is that the one that shot at me several times?.

Gary Warner February 13th 04 01:39 PM

slam dunk GOP strategy

"Greg" wrote in message
Come out of the convention with someone besides GW. It would blind side

the
Dems so bad they might not even carry Massachucetts.
Their whole campaign is "anyone but Bush, well give them their wish.

McCain
makes Kerry look like a draft dodger and he may have some questions about
Jane's AA gun. ... like is that the one that shot at me several times?.

I'd much rather have McCain than Bush. the GOP will never follow that
strategy...but I wish they would.

NOYB February 13th 04 02:40 PM

slam dunk GOP strategy

"Gary Warner" wrote in message

"Greg" wrote in message
Come out of the convention with someone besides GW. It would blind side

the
Dems so bad they might not even carry Massachucetts.
Their whole campaign is "anyone but Bush, well give them their wish.

McCain
makes Kerry look like a draft dodger and he may have some questions

about
Jane's AA gun. ... like is that the one that shot at me several times?.

I'd much rather have McCain than Bush. the GOP will never follow that
strategy...but I wish they would.

McCain has one of the most unfriendly-to-small-business voting histories of
all the Senators...except the most liberal of the Democrats. He'd be
terrible for this country.

Bert Robbins February 14th 04 02:33 AM

slam dunk GOP strategy

nk.net...

"Greg" wrote in message
Come out of the convention with someone besides GW. It would blind

side
the
Dems so bad they might not even carry Massachucetts.
Their whole campaign is "anyone but Bush, well give them their wish.

McCain
makes Kerry look like a draft dodger and he may have some questions

about
Jane's AA gun. ... like is that the one that shot at me several

times?.

I'd much rather have McCain than Bush. the GOP will never follow that
strategy...but I wish they would.

McCain has one of the most unfriendly-to-small-business voting histories

of
all the Senators...except the most liberal of the Democrats. He'd be
terrible for this country.

McCain is a whiner.

I would like to see a Bush-Rice ticket. Get Condalezza(sp?) prepped for the
2008 race. Who would the Democrats run then?

Bert

NOYB February 15th 04 01:59 PM

slam dunk GOP strategy

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message

nk.net...

"Greg" wrote in message
[...]

Probably Senator Byrd. His KKK past could come in helpful.

bb February 15th 04 10:11 PM

slam dunk GOP strategy

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 21:33:54 -0500, "Bert Robbins"
wrote:

I would like to see a Bush-Rice ticket. Get Condalezza(sp?) prepped for the
2008 race. Who would the Democrats run then?

Bert

Running as the VP wanna be on the losing ticket certainly doesn't make
one a sure shot for the next election, dude.

bb

Bert Robbins February 16th 04 11:18 PM

slam dunk GOP strategy

wrote:

I would like to see a Bush-Rice ticket. Get Condalezza(sp?) prepped for

the
2008 race. Who would the Democrats run then?

Bert

Running as the VP wanna be on the losing ticket certainly doesn't make
one a sure shot for the next election, dude.

Whoa, dude, but it does let you say and do stupid things during the next
election cycle.

Bert

bb February 17th 04 02:46 AM

slam dunk GOP strategy

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 18:18:10 -0500, "Bert Robbins"
wrote:

Running as the VP wanna be on the losing ticket certainly doesn't make
one a sure shot for the next election, dude.

Whoa, dude, but it does let you say and do stupid things during the next
election cycle.

Bert

I guess we could take it to the next logical step and surmise stealing
an election allows one to say and do stupid things through out one's
first and only term. (dude)

bb