BoatBanter.com

-   -   Used bass boats for sale in US (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/3143-used-bass-boats-sale-us.html)

:-\) February 11th 04 02:47 PM

Used bass boats for sale in US

Where are some reliable sites where I could find the present day value of a
16 foot Ouchita bass boat, made around 1974?

Thank You

Bob La Londe February 11th 04 02:58 PM

":-)" wrote in message
Where are some reliable sites where I could find the present day value of

16 foot Ouchita bass boat, made around 1974?

Thank You

For a 30 year old boat I would buy it based on the value of the boat, motor,
trailer, and accessories.

Check EBAY to see what similar boats are actually selling for, and check
Trader Online for what people are asking.

--
Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com

DownTime February 11th 04 03:23 PM

www.nadaguides.com has been pretty useful for me.

Short Wave Sportfishing February 11th 04 03:24 PM

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:47:18 GMT, ":-\)" wrote:

Where are some reliable sites where I could find the present day value of a
16 foot Ouchita bass boat, made around 1974?

Low retail - $710 / High retail - $880 US funds.

http://tinyurl.com/yvpqp

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
----------

"To the fisherman born there is nothing
so provoking of curiosity as a fishing rod
in a case."

Roland Pertwee, "The River God" (1928)

go-bassn February 12th 04 12:15 AM

Used bass boats for sale in US

Classic boat, in fact it was THE CLASSIC BOAT before Ranger took over...

Warren

RichZ February 12th 04 02:40 AM

Go-bassn wrote:
Classic boat, in fact it was THE CLASSIC BOAT before Ranger took over...

Close, but no cigar. The offical classic boat in the first classic was a
REBEL bass boat. Made by the Rebel Lure company -- the company that
eventually became Pradco. The next year, and every year thereafter until 3
years ago when the Jacobs/BASS wars heated up, Ranger was the Classic boat.

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

Short Wave Sportfishing February 12th 04 11:31 AM

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 21:40:42 EST, RichZ wrote:

Go-bassn wrote:
Classic boat, in fact it was THE CLASSIC BOAT before Ranger took over...

Close, but no cigar. The offical classic boat in the first classic was a
REBEL bass boat. Made by the Rebel Lure company -- the company that
eventually became Pradco. The next year, and every year thereafter until 3
years ago when the Jacobs/BASS wars heated up, Ranger was the Classic boat.

Out of curiosity, what is the Jacobs/BASS war? I don't follow the
bass tournament trails at all.

Thanks.

Later,

Tom