BoatBanter.com

-   -   Just Because I can! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/3130-just-because-i-can.html)

Peter February 10th 04 03:07 AM

Just Because I can!

Some people seem to feel the need to attack us or leave unnecessary
comments. We will no longer indulge you in your juvenille rants ;-(
It does not say in rec.boats in the FAQ that no commercial postings are
allowed. Because it does not specifically state "No Commercial Postings"
Ebay will NOT get involved. Neither will my ISP.
Deal with it.

Wayne.B February 10th 04 03:37 AM

Just Because I can!

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 03:07:23 GMT, Peter wrote:

Ebay will NOT get involved. Neither will my ISP.
Deal with it.

===============================

Maybe some negative feedback will improve your attitude.

Deal with it.

Florida Keyz February 10th 04 03:48 AM

Just Because I can!

****ing off potential clients.. der

Florida Keyz February 10th 04 03:49 AM

Just Because I can!

guess he could use a bit of help in the customer relations dept.

Wayne.B February 10th 04 04:34 AM

Just Because I can!

On 10 Feb 2004 03:48:27 GMT, (Florida Keyz) wrote:

****ing off potential clients.. der

He clearly has a bright future ahead of him....

....in some other line of work.

Doug Kanter February 10th 04 03:30 PM

Just Because I can!

What the hell is he talking about?? :-)