BoatBanter.com

-   -   Finding local boat shows? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/3029-finding-local-boat-shows.html)

Baldy Cotton February 1st 04 01:07 PM

Finding local boat shows?

I live in the Pensacola Florida area.

Are there any websites that list upcoming boat shows?

I just seem to stumble over them now and then.

Capt. Frank Hopkins February 1st 04 05:28 PM

Finding local boat shows?

I can tell you there is one in Jacksonville starting on the 5th.
Its a good sized show, but not as big as the Miami or Tampa shows.
--
Capt. Frank Hopkins

www.home.earthlink.net/~aartworks

Jack Redington February 1st 04 08:49 PM

Finding local boat shows?

Are there any websites that list upcoming boat shows?

http://www.boatshows.com/

Capt Jack R..

Baldy Cotton February 2nd 04 11:45 PM

Finding local boat shows?